The Prism Center Virtual Appointments
- To get set up for telehealth with us, we first need a telehealth consent and authorization from you.
- Next, please contact (via call, text, or email) your therapist at least 30 minutes before your appointment and let them know you would like to participate in your individual or group appointment via telehealth. You may also be contacted by your therapist the day of your appointment to inquire if you would like to attend via telehealth.
- When it’s time for your appointment, your therapist will send you a link from our preferred provider, Zoom, via email or text message. All you have to do to join the session is click on that link and follow the simple instructions.
We hope these streamlined telehealth options will allow you to avoid any interruptions in our services. If you have any questions at all or need help getting set up for telehealth, please call our Prism Center office (832-778-6750) or contact your therapist.
Ethos Behavioral Health Group Client Policy Regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus
March 12, 2020
Ethos Behavioral Health Group, which includes The Lovett Center, The PRISM Center, The Prairie Recovery Center, and the Ethos Wellness offices, is taking some additional measures to protect the health of our employees and clients due to the increased health risks posed by the presence of the COVID-19 or “Coronavirus” in our local community. Before we get to these measures, we first want to emphasize that we feel it is important not to interrupt mental health treatment during times of additional stress and uncertainty and encourage you to continue accessing our services in a safe way. We are asking you to partner with us in implementing some additional common sense measures to help keep us all healthy:
- We have made virtual appointments available for all therapy sessions, including group therapy sessions, through a HIPPA compliant provider at no additional charge to our clients (you will be charged your normal appointment fee). We are asking all clients that are feeling ill, have come into contact with someone that they suspect might have the Coronavirus in the last 14 days, have reason to believe that they have been exposed to the Coronavirus, or have recently traveled to an area experiencing a high incidence of the Coronavirus, to take advantage of this telehealth option. If you would like to utilize our telehealth option, please call the front desk at least 30 minutes before your appointment and we will get you set up. The number of the Lovett Center and Ethos Wellness – Woodway office front desk is (713) 470-9878. The number of Ethos Wellness – River North office is (312) 792-3610. The number for The PRISM Center front desk is (832) 778-6750;
- If you are feeling are feeling ill, have reason to believe you have been exposed to the Coronavirus, or have recently traveled to an area experiencing a high incidence of the Coronavirus, and do not wish to use our telehealth option we ask you to reschedule your appointment until at least 14 days after your exposure if you are symptom free, or 14 days after you experienced any symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus;
- If you are visibly ill when you come to our offices, we may ask you to reschedule your appointment or use our telehealth option;
- Please wash your hands thoroughly as soon as possible after arriving at our offices and before you leave. All of our employees and therapists will be washing their hands before and after each appointment;
- Please cover your face if you sneeze or cough;
- To avoid unnecessary contact with commonly touched surfaces, please allow your therapist to open and close their office doors for you;
- We are practicing non-contact greetings. We hope this makes sense and we ask you not to take any offense to it;
- We are cleaning commonly touched surfaces as often as possible, but you may want to avoid touching commonly touched surfaces whenever possible. Be mindful of touching your face after you have touched a common surface. If you ever feel like you need to interrupt an appointment to rewash your hands, please do so, and our therapists will make sure to stop the clock while you wash;
- We are spacing our office furniture out a bit to create extra space between people in therapy and group therapy sessions. When possible, please choose a seat a little further than normal from others in the room;
We are always open to suggestions on how to make our offices as safe as possible during this situation. Please feel free to suggest any changes or request any accommodations you think might make you safer by emailing our risk manager at email@example.com. We think with these common sense measures in place, there is no reason to interrupt your therapy with us and we look forward to continuing to serve you. If you have any general questions and comments, we welcome your messages at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Robert Hilliker, Chief Clinical Officer, Ethos Behavioral Health Group