Ethos Behavioral Health Group promotes a culture of integrative, long-term healing throughout its multiple spaces in Texas and Illinois. The Ethos family of companies are designed to offer specialized and personalized mental health care for anything ranging from substance use disorders to mood and personality disorders. Our integrated system of care includes levels of care ranging from inpatient to outpatient treatment.
To provide an integrated continuum of clinical care to serve individuals and their families in achieving healing, and long-term wellness, from the devastating effects of addiction and mental health issues.
To create a new standard for patient care in the behavioral health industry through innovation and integrative practices.
Ethos has a people-first, principle-driven approach that puts patients and team-members above all else, always
we work collaboratively with patients to create meaningful connections that positively impact their lives. Throughout our system, the Ethos team partners across all levels of care to ensure long-term patient success
everything from the design of our spaces to our clinical programming is created with a specific intention
Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment
Through diagnostic assessment comprised of proven psychometric tools, we seek to understand both the challenges alongside the strengths and opportunities that surround every individual. Assessments may take the form of a digital screening, a 90-minute initial evaluation appointment at any one of our locations or an intensive, multi-day clinical team assessment. Following the initial assessment, the Ethos team works to craft a specific treatment plan with collaborative treatment goals to ensure long-term recovery.
- We integrate a wide range of theories and techniques to inform a highly individualized approach to care
- We focus on “here and now” observations to better understand the ways in which the past shapes the present
- We seek to understand the causes and conditions that underlie symptoms, in order to create lasting change within patients
- The relationship between the patient and their treatment team is integral to our approach to care. Our team fosters deep relationships with patients built around trust, mutual respect and loving-kindness
Diverse Therapy Modalities Integrative Approaches To Care
Throughout Ethos’ different entities, our practitioners specialize in delivering all types of evidence-based treatment approaches, including but not limited to:
- Psychoanalytic Care
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Somatic Experiencing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Motivational Interviewing
- Career and Academic Coaching
- Certified Sex Addiction Treatment
- Certified Gottman
- Couples Therapy
STAGE OF LIFE TRACKS
Treatment at our entities is tailored to patients’ age and/or stage of life. Each location serves one or a combination of these age groups:
Treatment promotes life and work balance, health and well-being management, and personal life improvement
Treatment tailored for those 18-29 years old to include vocational assessment, a high level of accountability and assistance in developing their autonomy
Helps individuals ages 12-17 develop the skills they need to achieve interpersonal and academic success, while also exploring their own sense of personal identity
PHASES OF TREATMENT
Treatment across Ethos Behavioral Health Group entities is divided into three phases. We view these milestones as cyclical versus linear processes.
- Focused on the restoration of hope
- Centered around the total transformation of the self
- Difficult experiences are transformed into meaningful insights to propel life forward and advance goals
- Once people have established basic recovery from their presenting problems, learnings are integrated into in a longer-term process of treatment
WHO WE ARE
Ethos Behavioral Group is unlike institutional treatment groups in that it was founded by individuals who are deeply passionate about patient care carried out with integrity. All of the founders are native Texans, with local roots and a global mindset.
The Ethos Behavioral Health Group story begins at The Lovett Center in 2014, with Robert Hilliker and Will Davis. As professionals and friends, the duo had the idea to provide centrally-located office spaces and administrative support tailored specifically to therapists’ needs. They opened The Lovett Center with this vision, and it immediately became clear that having 20+ therapists under one roof with different specialties naturally led to collaboration. Hilliker and Davis then focused their efforts on cultivating a space where therapists could collaborate to serve patients, both through traditional psychotherapy and a proprietary Intensive Outpatient Program.